Delusion-Elle

delusional, since 1991 *pew pew*

I haven't been feeling 100% since about Monday of last week. So that, plus the busy-ness of schoolwork and co-op preparation has made me lazy in terms of blogging; micro-blogging has just been a lot easier.

Entering the Stanley Cup Finals, I'm sad that there isn't hockey on every day. I mean, the next game isn't until Wednesday. What am I going to do with myself until then?

Catch up on House episodes? Did that yesterday.

Do Math homework? It's due Tuesday.

Apply to more co-op jobs is another option, I guess, though, I'm feeling pretty discouraged right now by the number of interviews that haven't resulted in anything. What a contrast compared to all the interviews I've been through before for those summer jobs and seasonal positions.

Oh, and to top it all, my desktop's USB ports won't detect any devices. At all. I've restarted my computer and whatnot, but I think that a fix will have to do with hardware, and that, I'll leave to my dad. Though, what with co-op job searches going on, and several tabs open with job postings that I'm interested in, I'm loathed to shut my computer down and actually let my dad work on it.

I'm feeling kind of woozy right now, so I think I'll go back to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join the bitchfest!